=SWITCHER= =SWITCHER=

was worth

i like the way you smoke show

Pawnshop Prick Pawnshop Prick

eh buddeh

I like the way you smoke

The Little Red Wagon The Little Red Wagon

Boo

Try making it less gay. its too short and its not funny. the music sucks too. I have no idea how the score is 2.69 right now, but it doesn't surprise me because there are a lot of idiots on this site.

PICONJO: The Epic Kiss 7 PICONJO: The Epic Kiss 7

kind of funny

It was kind of funny. but waaaay too fucking long. that whole flash should have only been at the most 20 seconds long. also i don't like the Asianized character. and the loader was gay.

Inebriated Blow Hole Inebriated Blow Hole

Doin' it and doin' it and doin' well!

Good work man. you truly are the KING of cock. we should party.

Now to spend some quality time with this flash, alone, in my office....NO CALLS!

Puritania Puritania

Dimmu Borgir Rocks

This video is pretty cool. great song, i could see this movie scaring a lot of people. good job. I don't know about the george bush thing though. YOu could have picked worse people than him. Stalin, Milosevic, Countless African warlords, but other than that it was pretty good.

kiai kiai kiai kiai

Wow...this sure was original

This was the most unoriginal thing i've ever seen. Its exactly like another movie that was once really popular on New Grounds, back in the day. The animation is good and stuff, but man, you gotta do something creative. Next time use your skills to do something thats actually original and something that hasn't been seen on New Grounds before. God, i could barely stand to watch this movie. Deja Vu

When Balls Attack When Balls Attack

Boring

Graphics and animation were good. Sound was also pretty good. But other than that, this is one of the worst flashes i have ever seen. You need to get a sense of humor. 5/10

space-for-rent responds:

You say 5/10, despite the fact your overall rating is four? Fascinating... (note the sarcasm)